Pumpkin Tiramisu, Vegan
This is a delicious, easy, no bake, make ahead dessert. It’s creamy, luscious and a show stopper, if you have a trifle dish go ahead and use it.
This recipe takes about 10 minutes after you brew your coffee, make the night before or the morning of so the flavors have time to marry together.
- 2 (8 oz) Tofutti Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 (10 oz) Can Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/12 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. Brandy ( I use Pear)
- 2 tsp. Chinese 5-Spice
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp. Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 Cup Confectioners Sugar (I use organic)
- 1 Cup Strongly Brewed Coffee & 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup, for Dipping
- 1 ½ Packages of Biscoff Brand Cookies
- 1 Cup Toasted or Maple Pecans, Chopped
- In a large mixing bowl add Tofutti cream cheese and pumpkin puree, blend together until combined with hand or stand mixer.
- Add maple (3 Tbsp), vanilla, brandy, Chinese 5-spice, cinnamon, ginger and confectioner sugar, blend until all ingredients are combined and mixture is fluffy.
- Pour coffee and maple syrup in a shallow container and set aside after giving it a stir.
- Dip each Biscoff cookie in coffee before lining the trifle bowl for about one second, just to get a little liquid absorbed into the cookie but not to much to make them mushy.
- Line the bottom of the trifle with dipped cookies in an even layer, breaking the cookies if needed.
- Line the bowl with cookies upright around the sides of the bowl.
- Fill the center with ⅓ of the pumpkin filling, smooth with spatula.
- Sprinkle ⅓ the chopped pecans over the pumpkin filling and add another layer of cookies.
- Add the 2nd 3rd of pumpkin filling followed by ⅓ of the pecans.
- Top with last layer of cookies and then last 3rd of pumpkin filling.
- Sprinkle with the remainder of pecans and cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Before serving dust the top with cinnamon.